Becoming a member of ITE is the first step of a unique professional growth opportunity in the transportation engineering field. You would be joining approximately 150 other members and affiliates who are involved in the field of transportation and who share a common interest in improving the quality of the transportation systems in Alabama. ALSITE includes individuals engaged as engineers, planners, technicians, administrators, academicians, researchers, sales representatives, and students in transportation fields in Alabama.
- Meeting people interested and involved in transportation engineering
- Professional development, technical training, and vendor exhibits
- Active participation in committees and service projects
- Subscription to the ALSITE newsletter
- Access to ALSITE membership directory
- Leadership opportunities
If you live in Alabama and join ITE, you are automatically added as a member of the Alabama Section and part of your International Dues will go to the Alabama Section.Join ITE