ITE is in the midst of a membership campaign which will end on July 21, 2017, just prior to the kick-off of the Joint CITE-ITE Annual Meeting and Exhibit. The goal is to add 500 NEW, fully paid ITE members during the campaign and bring our total number of members over 15,000 in 2017.
That sounds like a lot, but if you break it down, that’s only 10 new members per Section! We can do that!
There are two contests as a part of this campaign: one at the Section level and one at the individual level. The contests are based on adding new, paid ITE members. ITE will count as a new member, individuals who have either never paid ITE dues or have not been a paid member since 12/31/2012.
- The three Sections with the largest percentage increase in paid memberships (counting those that we define as new) will be the winners.
- Top three highlighted at Annual Meeting and in other ITE communications (Journal, Social Media, Spotlite)
- Financial incentive for section winners: 1st place = $2,500, 2nd place = $1,000, and 3rd place = $500
- Sections will get credit for every new, paid member that signs up in this time period.
- Individuals will get credit for new, paid members when a new member joins and notes that a particular person recommended they join. We will collect this information both online and by paper forms.
- For every new person that joins and indicates a person who asked them to join, the person who recommended the membership will receive a 50% discount on an ITE webinar, good through 12/31/2017.
- The individual who signs up the most new, paid members will receive a complimentary registration to the 2018 ITE Annual Meeting.
- The winner will be highlighted at the Annual Meeting and in other ITE communications (Journal, Social Media, Spotlite).